If you are looking for a way to log into the wifi router, then 192.168.100.1 might be the IP address you are looking for. Surely you have heard of this IP address and know that it is important, but do you know why? The reason is that this IP address 192 . 168 . 100 . 1 is used to access the router’s control panel. In this way, you can configure all the settings of your wireless network, such as the network name (SSID), password and many more functions.
How to login ip 192.168.100.1
To log in to the wifi router, you will first need to find the wireless network name for example “Huawuei ws5200” and then we need the corresponding password. Then, enter this data on the device you wish to connect to the network.
- Search for the wireless network name on the Huawei wifi router or our brand of Router.
- We open our favorite browser and visit the ip:192.168.l00.1
- Enter the username and password on the device you wish to connect to the network.
- Click on “Connect”.
How to change password WiFi 192.168.l00.1
Changing a router’s password is a simple task that can help you protect your home network. The password of a router 192.168.100.1 are usually vulnerable is the key that allows access to the configuration of the device. If someone knows it, they can modify the settings as they wish, including the password to access the wireless network. For this reason, it is important to change it periodically. Here are the steps to change the password for ip 192.168.l00.1.
If you want to change the wifi password from the cell phone you must perform the same steps but from your mobile browser. We recommend you to use google chrome to access the router ip.
The steps to change the password of a router are as follows:
- Access the router configuration from the address http:// 192. 168 . 100 .1
- Look for the password or security section.
- Change the default password.
- Enter the new password twice.
- Save the changes.
There are several advantages to changing a router’s password. First, it helps protect the home network from intrusion. In addition, it is a good security measure to prevent other network users from accessing your private information.
Change SSID or Wifi Network Name
Before you start changing the SSID name of the WiFi, you need to know what the SSID name is. The SSID is the name that identifies your wireless network. This is the name that appears in the list of available networks when you search for WiFi.
The default SSID name of a wireless network for example is “MARK-1921681001 for example”. If you want to change the SSID name of your wireless network, follow these steps:
- Enter the “Configuration” menu of your modem.
- Select the “Wireless network and mobile networks” option.
- Click on the “Change SSID name” button.
- Enter the new SSID name you want for your wireless network.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Restart the device.
- Now, the new SSID name of your wireless network will appear in the list of available networks.
Open IP ports 192.168.100.1
Ports are the locations where information is received and sent over the network. Each device has an assigned port, which is used to communicate with other devices over the network. The IP address is the number that identifies a device on the network, and the port is the number assigned to the device for communication.
Here is a list of the most used ports for the IP 192.168.l00.1 :